This is the October, 1997 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Searching for GLIAL growth factors
- Biomedical research groups launch public policy web site
- Study finds patients at major teaching hospitals may fare better
- USA children's and women's hospital now official
- Diabetes trust fund announces first BURIS R. BOSHELL scholarship in medicine award
- 24th annual medical summer research day
- Knights Templar eye foundation award
- College of medicine homepage
- Biomedical library systems update
- Health policy fellowship available from Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Research! America launches web site
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1997). The Beat Newsletter. 1.