This is the July, 1995 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Biomedical library renovation at USA medical center
- New director of the office of technology transfer appointed
- USA researchers study how preconditioning helps in heart disease
- Research holds promise for preventing blindness
- 20th class graduates
- Class of 1995 residency assignments
- Summer Programs
- University of south Alabama college of medicine summer program participants
- A forty five year debate
- Department highlight: Orthopaedic surgery
- College completes self-study
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1995). The Beat Newsletter. 10.