This is the April, 2000 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Beyond Folic Acid: Examining The Advantages Of The Natural Tetrahydrofolates For The Prevention Of Disease
- Director hired for new office of technology development
- Lab safety insights
- Tufts University helps create education program encouraging organ donation
- GARDENER appointed to health council by Governor
- Bland delivers EMMETT B. FRAZER Lecture
- NIH launches clinical trials registry
- RODNING inducted into LEXINGTON WHO'S WHO
- Match Day Highlights
- NIH agreement with Dupont on Transgenic animal technology
- USA Stoke Center reports TPA study at International Conference
- NOBEL LAUREATE presents distinguished seminar
- Online question bank for U.S. medical license exam(USMLE)
- LUNDBERG to speak at INFOFAIR 2000
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (2000). The Beat Newsletter. 14.