This is the October, 1999 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- A Naturally Occurring Endocrinopathy In Neotropical Primates Provides Unique Insight Into Mechanisms Of GLUCOCORTICOID Resistance
- Medical students present at annual research day
- News Release
- NIH'S PubMed central will make January debut
- NIH announces efforts to reduce regulatory burdens to research
- New departmental chair appointments
- KREISBERG appointed as associate Vice-President for clinical affairs
- American heart association awards research grants
- Recent PH.D. graduates in basic medical sciences
- Professionalism needs curricular boost
- Distinguished scientist seminar series 1999-2000
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1999). The Beat Newsletter. 16.