This is the July, 1999 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Remodeling The Mammary Gland At The Termination of Breast Feeding: Role Of A New Regulator Protein BRP39
- New PH.D. graduates in Basic Medical Sciences
- University of South Alabama College Of Medicine Class Of 1999 Residency Appointments
- Honors convocation awards
- New tool in heart disease fight
- BARIK RECEIVES BURROUGHS WELLCOME MALARIA RESEARCH AWARD
- Community awareness meeting
- How University Get Licenses For Human Experiments
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1999). The Beat Newsletter. 17.