This is the April, 1999 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Dietary Mutagens and Breast Cancer: Potent Carcinogens In Cooked Food
- College of medicine received AALAC Accreditation
- BASS appointed chair of internal medicine
- Deputy Director appointed to Alabama AHEC program
- Health Science Fellowship Granted
- MARCIA GROVE recognized by National Cancer research group
- Infertility specialist team successful
- BENNETT named Vice-Dean for student affairs and medical education
- College of Medicine chairs of Pathology and Physiology recognized by Disciplines
- New Electronic products available from Biomedical Library
- 1999 Residency selection
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1999). The Beat Newsletter. 18.