This is the January, 1999 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Determining molecular mechanisms of Neoplastic transformation by targeting signal transduction pathways
- BAUGH returns to the college of medicine
- New faculty
- First Annual CHARLES M. BAUGH lecture in basic medical sciences
- AUBREY E. TAYLOR, PH.D. Texan Christian University distinguished alumnus award
- WERTELECKI to establish Ukrainian birth defects program
- New PH.D. graduates in basic medical sciences
- Medical curriculum update
- Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) Face Major Changes in the Research Environment
- Occupational Health Program
- Summer research program for medical students: Call for proposals
- WEINSTEIN to deliver 8th Annual E. CLIFFORD TOREN memorial lecture
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1999). The Beat Newsletter. 19.