This is the July, 1998 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- The essential role of Iron
- USA clinical trails goes online
- BENOIT named president-elect of USA chapter of sigma XI
- College of medicine establishes office of health services grants development
- International Efforts
- 'DATELINE' features USA stroke center
- USA comprehensive sickle cell center receives six million dollar grant award
- USA children's research fund
- New Ph.D. graduates in basic medical sciences
- American heart association awards research grants
- Honors convocation awards
- The class of 1998 Residency Appointments
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1998). The Beat Newsletter. 20.