This is the April, 1998 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome and control of the ENDOTHELIAL CELL barrier
- NIH clarifies grant review appeals procedure
- The RITHA BALIGA memorial women's medical scholarship
- Expert stresses importance of folic acid for healthy babies
- CULPEPER foundation seeks applications for medical science scholarships
- Research CYTOMETRY CORE to acquire a new flow CYTOMETER
- NIH launches new career development awards for clinical research
- Primary care residencies top medical schools graduates choices
- USA Knollwood park hospital sleep disorders center reaccredited
- INFOFAIR '98 planned
- AAMC reports more women faculty at U.S. medical schools
- NIH publishes new policy on inclusion of children in research
- Birth defects prevention programs unite
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1998). The Beat Newsletter. 21.