This is the April,1997 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Novel treatment strategies for sickle cell disease
- Researchers Agreeing on process of researching science and religion
- Wellcome visiting professor in basic sciences
- Glusman honored for outstanding leadership
- Renowned researcher delivers Frazer lecture
- "Match Day" results
- Clikas Honored for planting of "The Trees of Hippocrates"
- Former USA professor Alden Dudley, M.D. presents Toren lecture
- COM Biostatistics and Epidemiology Core Unit Research Support Service
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1997). The Beat Newsletter. 3.