This is the April, 1996 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- Recognizing, intervening and preventing birth defects
- USA doctors hospital to be renamed USA children's and women's hospital
- Welcome visiting professor in the basic medical sciences
- USA transplantation center approved
- Graduate students outlooks
- Cytometry Core acquires a Microphysiometer
- "Match day" results
- Expansion of new neonatal unit
- Department highlights: Emergency medicine
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1996). The Beat Newsletter. 7.