This is the January, 1996 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - The Beat.
- USA researchers probe unique organism
- Students receive early clinical training
- Second annual national primary care day
- Student awards
- 21st Annual meeting of the national sickle cell disease program
- Graduate research forum / visitation day
- USA awarded grant to extend access to health information network
- New cardiac care unit at USA medical center
- New faculty members
- Clinical investigation services: changing with changing needs
Medicine, College of, "The Beat Newsletter" (1996). The Beat Newsletter. 8.