News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the February 11, 2018 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA GHHS Members Participate in Solidarity Week, Highlight Compassionate Patient Care
- Multicenter Meta-Analysis Reveals Sepsis Patients can be Risk Stratified at the Time of Diagnosis Demonstrating Potential to Improve Critical Care Medicine on a Global Scale
- Internal Medicine to Host Multi-Departmental Grand Rounds on Feb. 22
- Summer Research Proposal Deadline Approaching
- USA Welcomes Dr. Preethi Marri
- USA Center for Healthy Communities Receives 2018 Health and Human Services Award
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - February 11, 2018" (2018). Watercooler Newsletter. 130.