News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the July 10, 2016 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA Welcomes Dr. Steve Cordina
- USAMC First in State For Excellence in Stroke Care
- July Med School Café – Cancer Update 2016: The Significance of Familial Cancer Syndromes
- National Authority on Hospital Overcrowding, Patient Flow Speaks at USA
- Pediatrics Hosting Grand Rounds July 15
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - July 10, 2016" (2016). Watercooler Newsletter. 159.