News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the August 31, 2014 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA Center for Lung Biology Hosts Lung Bowl
- Students: Mark Your Calendar for Jag Health and Wellness Day
- USA Welcomes Dr. Brett Baskovich
- TEDMED to be Streamed Live at USA Biomedical Library
- Basic Medical Sciences Graduate Program Student Receives Edwin R. Hughes Award
- Benefit of USA Children's Clinic Reading Program Validated Through New AAP Policy
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - August 31, 2014" (2014). Watercooler Newsletter. 215.