News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the February 2, 2014 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA Medical Students Participate in Project Connect
- February Med School Café - 'Migraine: Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention'
- USA Chapter of Gold Humanism Honor Society to Focus on Compassion
- Feb. 13 DSS to Feature Dr. Ann Richmond
- USA Health System Transitioning to ICD-10
- USA Hospitals Weather the Storm
- 'I Was on Call, So I Stayed'
- USA Physicians Group Temporarily Closes During Storm
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - February 2, 2014" (2014). Watercooler Newsletter. 244.