News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the April 1, 2012 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA Hospitals Participate in Doctors' Day
- USA Cancer Research Fund Application Deadline Approaching
- USA Department of Neurology Relocates
- USA College of Medicine to Present Live Simulcast of TEDMED
- USA COM Welcomes Dr. Deborah Lafky
- Dr. Anthony Martino Tapped To Lead USA Department of Neurosurgery
- Next Week's DSS - Dr. James Parker
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - April 1, 2012" (2012). Watercooler Newsletter. 286.