News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the July 25, 2010 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Ashley Turbeville & Charlene Jordan Earn Certification For Research Administrators
- Family Medicine Graduate Dr. Heather Cannon Joins USA Student Health Center
- Medical Student Research Day Set For Aug. 6 - Dr. Jane Reusch To Lecture
- High School Students Visit Medical School During Summer Scrubs Program
- USA College of Medicine Welcomes Dr. Juan G. Ochoa
- Mobile Medical Museum Newsletter - Read About Pioneering Female Physicians in Mobile
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - July 25, 2010" (2010). Watercooler Newsletter. 321.