News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the April 18, 2010 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Dr. Anne Cross to Present Lectures on Multiple Sclerosis
- USA Awarded $7.5 Million Grant To Lead Alabama's Effort To Improve Health Care Through Electronic Medical Records
- USA Cardiology Granted Accreditation for Nuclear Stress Testing
- Walter Beckham Retirement Reception
- "The Mitochondrial Paradigm for Disease Susceptibility: Prehistoric Events Influencing Contemporary Disease Risk"
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - April 18, 2010" (2010). Watercooler Newsletter. 335.