News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the February 28, 2010 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Dr. Ronald Franks Shares Viewpoint in AAMC Publication
- USA Medicine Magazine - Mailing Next Week
- Match Day - March 18th - Mark Your Calendars
- Center For Healthy Community Holds Fourth Annual "Go Red With A Purpose" Brunch
- Surgeon-In-Chief At The Johns Hopkins Hospital To Present Frazer/Leigh Memorial Lecture
- March Med School Café' - “2010 Update: Prevention of Heart Disease in Women
- Watch February's Med School Café' Online
- Good Eats. Great Fun. Support A Worthy Cause.
- Gumbo Chili Showdown for med student | Fox10tv.com
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - February 28, 2010" (2010). Watercooler Newsletter. 341.