News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the December 17, 2020 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA scientist named council member of international society
- Student’s poster on vaccinations wins infographic competition
- Faculty needed for the USA College of Medicine Primary Care Pathway Program
- Medical student studies metastatic breast cancer treatment data to improve therapeutic options
- Research aims to improve outlook for Black women with endometrial cancer
- Townsley set to retire at the end of 2020
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - December 17, 2020" (2020). Watercooler Newsletter. 556.