News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the November 5, 2021 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Video online: 'Emerging Trends in Radiation for Breast Cancer'
- Williams presents on COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy at national meeting
- Estrada recognized by Sun Belt Conference for pandemic collaboration
- Mitchell Cancer Institute's colon cancer research featured in national journal
- Faculty Spotlight: Daniel McMahon, M.D.
- Carpenter recognized for top academic performance
- Trauma surgeon and youth advocate joins surgery faculty
- Thakur to discuss 'Skull Base Neurosurgery and Brain Tumors' at Med School Café
- Meet a Med Student: Lita Araysi
- Basic Medical Sciences Graduate Program to host virtual information session
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - November 5, 2021" (2021). Watercooler Newsletter. 567.