News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the August 19, 2021 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Payne-Johnson joins family medicine faculty
- Faculty and staff parking permits available
- Faculty Spotlight: Christopher Malozzi, D.O., F.A.C.C.
- Meet a Med Student: Kasey Grant Andrews
- USA researchers awarded $1 million in grants to study replication of mitochondrial DNA
- Phung presents at international Cancer Genomics Consortium meeting
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - August 19, 2021" (2021). Watercooler Newsletter. 578.