News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the April 8, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Certification program advances life-saving education in obstetrics care
- COM Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day set for April 14
- Pathology seminar to focus on potential therapy for common liver cancer
- New research uses AI to potentially reduce hospital readmissions for children
- Meet a Med Student: Ian Thompson
- Faculty Spotlight: Glen Borchert, Ph.D.
- All alumni classes invited to The Hope Farm during reunion weekend
- Resident and Fellow Scholarship Exposition abstracts due April 18
- Basic Medical Sciences Elevator Pitch Symposium setfor April 14
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - April 8, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 587.