News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the August 12, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA receives $2.6 million grant to study infection dynamics of an emerging tick-borne virus
- Summer research award winners announced
- Researchers identify novel independent regulator of colon cancer angiogenesis
- Meet a Med Student: Justin Penninger
- Precision Medicine Traveling Exhibit coming to USA Biomedical Library
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - August 12, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 604.