News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the August 4, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Register now: Opioid Awareness Summit set for Aug. 26
- Meet a Ph.D. Student: Takreem Aziz
- Alexeyev to present on mitochondrial DNA
- Williams named assistant dean for institutional and academic success
- Department of Urology established at Whiddon College of Medicine; interim chair appointed
- Lin awarded $2.3 million NIH grant to further study cognitive deficits in pneumonia patients
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - August 4, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 605.