News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the August 26, 2018 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA Health Announces New Name for Hospital
- Dr. Wilburn Bolton III Returns to USA College of Medicine
- USA Physicians Group Welcomes New Trauma/Critical Care Physician Assistant
- Clyde G. 'Sid' Huggins Medical Student Research Awards Announced
- Mobile Medical Museum to Host 'Dreaming at Dawn: African Americans and Health Care'
- Mark Your Calendar: Randall W. Powell Endowed Memorial Lectureship
- Rebecca Dicks Receives Edwin R. Hughes Memorial Award
- College of Medicine Welcomes New Basic Medical Sciences Students
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - August 26, 2018" (2018). Watercooler Newsletter. 71.