University libraries monthly newsletter for February 2023.
- New Resources: Digital Theater
- Marx Library Reaches Out to the College of Education and Professional Studies
- St. Ignatius Art Club visits the USA Libraries Art Galleries and Glass Art Program
- "Images of Science" exhibit at the ArtSpace@BioMed
- University Libraries Publications and Staff Updates
- USA Libraries Exhibits and Events March/April 2023:
- Explore Black Food and Memory with Visiting Oral Historian – Andre Taylor
- Down the Bay Food and Photos
- “Two Points of View” exhibit in the ArtSpace@BioMed
- “Weather Things in Photos” – Alan Sealls
- Student Art Show
- The Glass Program Open Theme Faculty and Student Show
- “A Burst of Hue” – Anna C. Sirk Morato
Webb, Paula, "University Libraries Newsletter - February 2023" (2023). USA Libraries Newsletter. 36.