University Libraries monthly newsletter for March 2023.
- FamilySearch Digitization Project in the Archives
- Rodning Gallery Hosts Alan Sealls' Photography Exhibit
- "Two Points of View" Exhibit in the ArtSpace@BioMed
- JagWorks Off to a Great Start in 2023
- Web of Science Adds PrePrint Database
- University Libraries Publications and Staff Updates
- USA Libraries Exhibits and Events for April 2023:
- Explore Black Food and Memory with Visiting Oral Historian
- Down the Bay: Food and Photos
- Opening Doors - Contemporary African American Academic Surgeons
- "Two Points of View" Exhibit in the ArtSpace@BioMed, by Stacy Howell and Bill Dumas
- "Weather Things in Photos," by Alan Sealls
- Student Art Show - Alabama Art Education Association Southern Region
- "A Burst of Hue," by Anna C. Sirk Morato
Webb, Paula, "University Libraries Newsletter - March 2023" (2023). USA Libraries Newsletter. 37.