University Libraries monthly newsletter for April 2023.
- Foodways Symposium on Food and Memory a Success
- Students Share Verses at Poetry and Pizza in the Marx Library
- USA Librarians Team up to Determine Current and Emerging Education Technology Resources
- Katherine Sprinkle, Secretary V, Completes the Mobile Tourism Ambassador Program
- Heather Hoven-Glass, Library Supervisor, Earns Level II Consumer Health Information Specialization from the MLA
- Welcome Stephanie Broach-Stewart
- University Libraries Publications and Staff Updates
- USA Exhibits and Events May/June 2023 - Open Doors: Contemporary African-American Academic Surgeons Exhibit
Webb, Paula, "University Libraries Newsletter - April 2023" (2023). USA Libraries Newsletter. 38.