News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the March 9, 2014 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Kitsy Bridges Recognized for Customer Service
- March 20 DSS to Feature Dr. Arthur J. Tipton
- Reminder: USA Neurology to Host Spring Symposium
- Dr. David Wood to Present at International Conference of Biocontainment Facilities
- Mark Your Calendar: Match Day 2014
- Ceremony Honors Collaborators in Sentinel Surveillance Project
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - March 9, 2014" (2014). Watercooler Newsletter. 239.