News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the October 24, 2010 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA Gastroenterologist, Liver Disease Specialist Quoted in Today's Wall Street Journal
- Charlie Baugh Dog Day
- New Hope for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- College of Medicine Research Forum: Abstract Submissions Due Monday, Nov. 1
- Invest in Your Health, Enter to Win a Free iPad at USA's 6th Annual Benefits Fair
- Coming Soon: "We Run This City"
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - October 24, 2010" (2010). Watercooler Newsletter. 308.