News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the October 3, 2010 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- October Med School Café - Dr. Nicole Brooks Presents "Aesthetics and Skin Care"
- Seasonal Flu Shot Clinics Available for USA Employees Starting Oct. 20
- "Harry Potter's World" Exhibit at Mobile Medical Museum Through Oct. 14
- Next Week's DSS - Dr. Harry Dailey
- GEMS Program -- Girls Exploring Math and Science -- Set For Oct. 23 on USA Main Campus
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - October 3, 2010" (2010). Watercooler Newsletter. 311.