News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the July 11, 2010 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Alabama Family Practice Rural Health Board Supports USA's Success in Training Family Practice Physicians
- USA College of Medicine Welcomes Dr. Silvio W. de Melo Jr.
- USA College of Medicine Welcomes Dr. Sidney Ball Brevard
- USA College of Medicine Welcomes Dr. Robert A. Stauffer
- July Med School Café - "Handling the Stress Associated with the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill"
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - July 11, 2010" (2010). Watercooler Newsletter. 323.