News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the July 4, 2010 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Outpatient ENT Practice Added On Campus
- S.T.A.R.S. Program Provides Enrichment Coursework, Health Care Internships for High School Seniors
- Dr. Naritoku Appointed to Serve on Board of American Board of Clinical Pharmacology
- USA Medical Student Returns From Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship
- USA College of Medicine Scientist Appointed To Cancer Etiology Study Section
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - July 4, 2010" (2010). Watercooler Newsletter. 324.