News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the March 3, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA Health physician-scientist awarded $1.9 million grant to study acidosis in the lungs
- Class of 2022 to celebrate Match Day
- Distinguished Scientist Seminars to return March 10
- USA College of Medicine alumnus appointed Mobile County Health Department’s health officer
- MAA Reunion set for June at the Grand Hotel
- Meet A Med Student: Natalie Kidd
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - March 3, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 592.