News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the February 24, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Faculty Spotlight: Chandrani Sarkar, Ph.D.
- Solidarity Week focuses on compassionate care
- 'Why I became an academic medicine coach'
- Black Pioneers in Medicine: Errol D. Crook, M.D.
- Research from USA scientists suggests ticks may transmit leprosy to people
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - February 24, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 593.