News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the January 7, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Taylor to present on signal patterning at pathology research seminar
- USA Center for Lung Biology faculty uncover mechanism behind neurocognitive dysfunction after pneumonia
- Calling all alumni couples: Send us your stories
- Meet a Med Student: Zach Aggen
- Last call for bands to register for Doc Rock
- USA researcher receives grant to study racial disparities in cervical cancer prevention
- USA College of Medicine alumna recognized as Tampa Bay Community Hero
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - January 7, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 600.