News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the July 8, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Mental health conference and community talk to feature Temple Grandin on July 29
- Research presentations explore genomic instability in cancer
- Calling all alumni: Send us your photos
- Meet a Med Student: Elizabeth Statham
- Pathology announces winners of Allan Tucker Pathology Resident Research Forum
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - July 8, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 609.