News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the June 10, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Meet a Med Student: Jazmyne Tabb
- Resident and Fellow Scholarship Exposition set for June 16
- FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office to present on healthcare fraud
- Medical students present at M3 Case Report Symposium
- Phung to present at Precision Medicine World Conference
- College of Medicine to be named after university’s first president
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - June 10, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 613.