News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the September 16, 2022 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- New neonatology division chief joins Children’s &Women’s Hospital
- USA Center for Lung Biology announces Murray Bander Faculty Development Award recipients
- Med students invited to attend GME virtual open house
- Borchert receives $1 million from National Science Foundation to study Salmonella survival
- Menger wins Young Neurosurgeon Award from Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - September 16, 2022" (2022). Watercooler Newsletter. 634.