News from the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the September 9, 2018 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- USA Welcomes Nephrologist Dr. Emad Al Jaber to Internal Medicine
- Dr. James Toldi Joins USA Family Medicine
- Richard Trieu Participates in NIDDK Medical Student Research Program in Diabetes
- Pediatrics Grand Rounds Set for Sept. 21
- Dr. Perkins Receives HRSA Grant for Opioid Misuse Training
- USA Welcomes Cardiologist Dr. Farnoosh Rahimi to Internal Medicine
- USA Hosts Southern All of Us Network Regional Meeting
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - September 9, 2018" (2018). Watercooler Newsletter. 69.