News From the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine at the University of South Alabama
This is the August 19, 2018 edition of the Frederick P. Whiddon College of Medicine's newsletter - Watercooler.
- Dan Howard Joins USA Health as Chief Information Officer
- Dr. Frankel to Discuss 'The Gut Microbiota and Cancer Immunotherapy' at Med School Café
- USA Health Expansion Proves Beneficial for Resident Physicians
- Cardiology to Host Grand Rounds Sept. 7
- Basic Medical Sciences Graduate Program Student Receives American Heart Association Funding for Fellowship
- Register Now: 27th Annual Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference
- Class of 2019 Medical Students Named to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Lyle, Lindsey, "Medical School Watercooler Newsletter - August 19, 2018" (2018). Watercooler Newsletter. 72.